Tidal Basin


Germination Detail Part III, by Leslie Shellow

contemplations about what stays in the net

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Tidal Basin

I am establishing this blog as a place to collect my work and to dialogue with other writers and people around whatever floats into this relatively sheltered cove of space. That is not to say that what is written here should be a sheltered form of the truth; rather, I invite explicit lines drawn toward the heart and curving overtures that circumscribe topics, but not completely, leaving one end open for continuation into a bigger sphere. I invite shades of meaning and gestures of color and swaths of new landscape onto which your comings and goings trace hues onto craggy and smooth stacks of new language. Please do write and explore with me the space between words.


1 comment:

  1. Hey, what an awesome idea! Thanks for creating this space.

    ReplyDelete